Friday, September 08, 2006

Bedroom Discotecque Part II

I just want to jump around on my bed, to the tunes that I have included here. I had one hell of a week. Upon my return from almost 3 weeks of vacation, there was a huge pile of nonsense waiting for me. an AUN number. many are so willing to tell me what it is, none are ready to assign me one. this number is the main source of my impending meltdown. but i haven't melted yet. I'm gonna jump on the bed.

Iio - Rapture
Goldfrapp - Stict Machine
Rogue Traders - Voodoo Child

6 Comments:

Blogger FiL said...

I would gladly give you an AUN number, if I had one. But alas, I do not. So I hope jumping on your bed helped. Perhaps it dislodged an AUN from behind the headboard??

I do like the deesko soundtrack, especially the "Pump It Up" sample in the Rogue Traders track.

Good on you for sticking with the blog - it is coming along nicely! If you're keen, happy to share with you some thoughts on how to attract additional readers. That is, if you want them.

Hope all is well,
FiL

P.S. I take it you've heard the rotten news that "Let's Kiss & Make Up" is no more? Most sad, but we're hopeful Colin will resurface somtime, somewhere in cyberspace...

1:47 AM  
Blogger FiL said...

Hey, just FYI, I am checking back every so often and the offer about attracting additional readers still stands...

Hope all's well.

Cheers,
FiL

12:16 PM  
Blogger FiL said...

Just checking in!

3:18 AM  
Blogger FiL said...

Still checking in!!

5:29 PM  
Blogger DeathOnRedBull said...

Greetings from Manchester.

If it isn't the inimitable Emily Parker!

How long's it been - seven years?

I had to sign up for this fuckin' account just to say hi - I hope I'm not being "gauche" by sending this!

How the hell are you anyway?

5:21 PM  
Blogger galateaa said...

holy crap jon! how clever you are with a computer to have found me! please email me. galateaa@yahoo.com.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home